[asterisk-users] looking to pay a consultant to help with my asterisk installation

Randy Paries rtparies at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:15:11 MST 2006

Hello,
I am looking for someone to help me.
I had someone build and implement me an asterisk system.

we have a couple of tweaks that need to be done.

This is not a standard installation, all the voicemails are handled by
php scripts (i guess that is the way to say it, see extensions.conf
below)

I have used guru.com before , but thought this mailing list would have
the expertise i need. I hope this is considered a appropriate post

Thanks

IE:
/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf.
I do not see anywhere obvious to put these.

#cat /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf
[leavemsg]
exten => lm,1,AGI(leavemsg.php)
exten => lm,2,DeadAGI(convert2mp3.php)
exten => lm,4,DeadAGI(setpriv.php)

exten => t,1,DeadAGI(convert2mp3.php)
exten => t,2,DeadAGI(setpriv.php)

exten => h,1,DeadAGI(convert2mp3.php)
exten => h,2,DeadAGI(setpriv.php)

[recordvoice]

;Record the welcome message "press 1 to leave msg , press 2 to check voice msg"
exten => 1,1,Record(iexodus_welcome:gsm)
exten => 1,3,Hangup

;Record input digit "please input receiver number"
exten => 2,1,Record(iexodus_input_receiver_number:gsm)
exten => 2,2,Hangup

;Record error input receiver number
exten => 3,1,Record(iexodus_input_error_receiver_number:gsm)
exten => 3,2,Hangup

;Hangup
exten => t,1,Hangup
exten => #,1,Hangup

[inbound]

exten => _.,1,Answer
exten => _.,2,Background(iexodus_welcome)       ;play back thank you
for calling to this service

exten => _.,3,Goto(leavemsg,lm,1)

exten => 9876543211,1,Goto(recordvoice,1,1)
exten => 9876543211,2,Hangup

exten => 9876543212,1,Goto(recordvoice,2,1)
exten => 9876543212,2,Hangup

exten => 9876543213,1,Goto(recordvoice,3,1)
exten => 9876543213,2,Hangup