[asterisk-users] Hotels...

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Mon Aug 7 08:28:58 MST 2006

I have to bid on a hotel contract, but there are some things I don't know
how to do -- but clearly Asterisk has been used by hotels before, so I
figure someone on here must have some answers:

1) While the majority of the phones will be SIP, there will be a couple
hundred analogs (due to wiring logistics); what should I terminate them
into?

2) Phone activation at check-in/phone de-activation and billing at
check-out.  Are there GUI tools for this, or should I write my own
back/front end?

3) Anything else that those familiar with hotels have bumped into that
might not be obvious at the outset?

Thanks!

-Ken