[asterisk-users] Inbound problems, no audio

Pablo Salvador Capo pscapo at paraway.net.py
Mon Aug 7 05:01:32 MST 2006

Hi

I'm new to the list, nice to meet you all...

First of all.. sorry for my english :)

I 'm having this strange problem...

I' m using the latest trixbox, this is my configuration:

PSTN <----E1----> Cisco AS5400 <---- SIP (nonat) ----> Trixbox Box

I'm using idefisk for IAX2 and a Cisco IPPhone 7912 for SIP.

Everything works fine when I call from any phone (SIP, IAX2) to any phone or when I call from any phone (SIP, IAX2) to the PSTN.

Now, when I call from the PSTN to any extension, the phone rings, but when I answer I can't hear anything...

The odd thing is that I configured a catch all inbound route to an IVR who has the same extensions configured as options 1 and 2... When I call the main E1 number (we call it "cabecera" but I don't know how is called in english) the IVR answer, still can't hear anything, but when I press "1" or "2" it transfer me to the extension and then I CAN hear the voice.

I have "yes" in "Allow Anonymous Inbound Calls" in "General Settings" on FreePBX.

Any help will be really appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

This is are my configuration files:

---sip.conf---
[general]
port = 5060
bindaddr = 10.10.10.9
externip=10.10.10.9
localnet=10.10.10.0/255.255.255.0

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw

context = from-sip-external
callerid = Unknown
tos=0x68

#include sip_nat.conf
#include sip_custom.conf
#include sip_additional.conf

---sip_additional.conf---
[16]
username=16
type=friend
secret=xxxxx
record_out=Adhoc
record_in=Adhoc
qualify=no
port=5060
nat=never
mailbox=16 at device
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callerid=Pablo <16>

[as5400]
username=xxxxx
type=friend
secret=xxxxx
nat=never
host=10.10.10.65
context=from-trunk

[as5400-out]
type=peer
host=10.10.10.65

This is the AS5400 configuration:
!
voice service voip
fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback cisco
sip
bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/1
bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/1
!
!
controller E1 7/0
framing NO-CRC4
ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital r2-compelled ani
cas-custom 1
country paraguay
!
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
ip address 10.10.10.65 255.255.255.0
duplex auto
speed auto
!
voice-port 7/0:1
!
!
!
dial-peer voice 100 pots
incoming called-number 0..
direct-inward-dial
forward-digits extra
!
dial-peer voice 200 voip
destination-pattern 0..
session protocol sipv2
session target ipv4:10.10.10.9
session transport udp
dtmf-relay sip-notify rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw
no vad
!
dial-peer data 10 pots
incoming called-number 5000
!
dial-peer voice 1000 pots
service session
destination-pattern .T
port 7/0:1
forward-digits all
!
!
sip-ua
authentication username xxxxxx password xxxxxxxxx
retry invite 1
retry response 3
retry bye 3
retry cancel 3