[asterisk-users] Ring Groups

Chris Hembrow chris.hembrow at pixelseventy2.net
Mon Aug 7 01:30:57 MST 2006

Thanks

Dial(SIP/101,SIP/102) was a typo on my part, I had & in it's place.
I've read most of the o'really book, it helped me sort what I've got
so far.

The entire internal context I have is as follows:
[globals]
SIPID=XXXXXX
ALL=SIP/UP&SIP/DOWN

[inbound]
exten => ${SIPID},1,Answer()
exten => ${SIPID},n,Dial(${ALL},30,tdr)
exten => ${SIPID},n,VoiceMail(b101 at default)
exten => ${SIPID},n,Hangup()
exten => ${SIPID},103,VoiceMail(b101 at default)
exten => ${SIPID},n,Hangup()

It was almost as though when I answered with the UP phone, the DOWN
phone was going to voicemail and never hanging up, because I was never
able to get a dialtone back, but there was slight background noise
like it was on a call and no-one was talking. if freePBX hadn't killed
all my files, I imagine I would have seen an empty voicemail file. I'm
going to recreate it all and try to check this tonight.

If it makes any difference, I am using a grandstream 386 ATA

Thanks

Chris