[asterisk-users] Anyone use TACI.pl for a click to call app? - Doesn't seem to want to work for me

Christopher Aloi chris.aloi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 15:57:49 MST 2006

Hello List -

Asterisk Version: Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r38420M

I'd like to create web GUI for basic internal outbound dialing.
I came across TACI which, if I could get it to work, would fit the need.

My goal is to provide the user a form with the following:

Originate
Users# _________
Number they wish to terminate to ________
CallerID they wish to pass ________
Context they wish to terminate through _______

I'm sure there are many ways to accomplish this goal, I found this:
http://www.azxws.com/asterisk/.
The script seems to fail due to a missing priority, I added the extra space
as outlined on voip-info, but the call still fails (doesn't even start)
Debugging hasn't gotten me too far, Asterisk shows the app authenticate
against the manager.conf file, then logoff.

Anyone have this working?
Anyone have another solution I may have missed?

Thanks in advance,

--
------
Christopher T Aloi