[asterisk-users] AG-168V not registering.

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 12:10:49 MST 2006

Hi all,

Im looking for help with my AG-168V, an ATA based on PA-1688 chip now
flashed on the latest SIP firmware version 1.53

Im not able to get it registered to any asterisk or SIP based servers. Even
i tried reflashing it with IAX2 protocol still the problem prevails. Im
running it on public IP using a Dlink DSL-302T DSL modem/router. My provider
is on PPPoE.

Im able to successfully configure a softphone (Firefly) on the same
connection and get connection registered but the AG-168V just dont get
thru..

Please help if anyone has a clue

Thanks in advance

Danny