[asterisk-users] Re: Re: How to forward a call to an outside line

Dan Casey dcasey at debtresolve.com
Fri Aug 4 08:28:43 MST 2006

Funny you mention it. The problem that i was having with the trunks was
that i put every channel in it's own group.
In amp, all the trunks where identified by g0,g1,g2,g3.  We changed that
to 0,1,2,3 yesterday.  Doing that it allows me to dial out on any one
trunk that i want, where before i could only dial on the first one.

Looking in zapata.conf i have
[trunkgroups]
/nothing here

/[channels]
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

So i think i see where i need to go with that.  This is the problem with
using AAH vs. setting it up manually.  I didn't learn how it really works.

Thanks a lot!