[asterisk-users] Re: Re: How to forward a call to an outside line

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Fri Aug 4 05:19:51 MST 2006

If you have zap groups defines then instead of
exten => 299,1,Macro(dialout,5,1914426nnnn,,)
you would use
exten => 299,1,Macro(dialout,g0,1914426nnnn,,)

g0 or gwhatever is the group number for a list of zap trunks.
Look at group in zapata.conf.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

  "Dan Casey" <dcasey at debtresolve.com> wrote in message news:44D26FFB.9020704 at debtresolve.com...
  I actually have it semi-working.  My trunks were set up improperly.
  Now i can do it, but only if i specify a specific zap channel.

  exten => 299,1,Macro(dialout,2,1914304nnnn,,)

  the 2 takes me to zap 1. I tried to replace that with "s" but no luck.. any idea how to do this where it will pick any available trunk?

I gave that a try but had no luck. I keep getting all circuits busy.
Perhaps there is another way.
I think it is having trouble when transfering zap to zap.
but no matter what i do i can't get it.

I made a sip number to try from, but its not working
[ext-local-custom]
;exten => 299,1,Macro(dialout-trunk,0,914426nnnn,,)
exten => 299,1,Macro(dialout,5,1914426nnnn,,)

This is what i've been getting all day long.
    -- Executing Dial("SIP/212-ace5", "ZAP/g4/1914426nnnn") in new stack
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time
I assure you are not busy :)

Steven wrote:
  I use :
exten => 5600,3,Macro(dialout-trunk,0,91248XXXXXXX,,)

Mind you that I am using FreePBX, so I am using the dialout-trunk macro.
But before I used FreePBX, I would do the same with Dial.
5600 is a DID number that gets forwarded outside.