[Asterisk-Users] How to configure NOKIA N70 with Asterisk?

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 04:42:51 MST 2006

Hi,

I also have Nokia N70. After seeing your mail, I also tried to configure my N70 to connect to my Asterisk. But, I am unable to find the "SIP settings" option in my mobile (Tools->Settings->Connection->SIP settings). What I have to do?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.

Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote: Hi

On 8/1/06, FaberK  wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I got an N70.
> Any lynks for the voip/sip configuration?
>
> Thanks
>
> .:FaberK:.

they aren't hard to find !
this one works for me:
http://www.newlc.com/Using-SIP-with-Nokia-Series60-and.html

One note of warning :
the Nokia will not work if behing NAT ... I've tried everything but
I've never managed to get it to work unless the Nokia had a public IP
address or was on the same subnet as the asterisk server.
Be interested to know if you can find a way around this

JY