[asterisk-users] ANI agi

Sharon Lim limleechin2005 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 02:10:17 MST 2006

I am trying to do a simple agi connection to db with the guidance from
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+AGI+php

Item 13 with ani.agi file, db and extensions.conf

> 13. another sample, ANI
> *Scenario* - did callers call the Asterisks box and land on the context
> did, Asterisks answers the call and then execute the script ani.agi. This
> script will connect to mysql and see whether originators phone number(caller
> ID) is already in the database. If it exists, then agi.script will pass
> the control back to dial plan. Dial plan now will progress the call. If the
> caller ID does not exists, ani.agi will pass the control to the dial plan
> as un authenticated call.
>

> ani.agi
> #!/usr/local/bin/php -q
> <?php
> ob_implicit_flush(true);
> set_time_limit(6);
> $in = fopen("php://stdin","r");
>
> $stdlog = fopen("/var/log/asterisk/my_agi.log", "w");

i have put the value of the callerid i called frm assume 2222 then when i do
debug i got the callerid in agi but seem that ani.agi is not working cause
is asking for password. From my understanding, if the callerid is in the db
then it will not ask to authenticate right? anything missing here?

THanks in advance.