[asterisk-users] Detecting voicemail from CO on FXO port andpassing to H.323 phone. Possible?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:49:04 MST 2006

I'm assuming he doesn't mean stuttered dialtone, In the US beside for
stuttered dialtone, there is also a short ring followed by some ADSI
signaling that a lot of the $10 phones at wall mart know how to read
and turn on a lamp on the phone to indicate new VM. The same happens
when turning off the MWI, and this works no different then FXS MWI in
zaptel. Just the other way since we are talking about FXO.