[asterisk-users] queue in realtime

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:42:25 MST 2006

Hi,
Do you mean I need to preset the queue member to the table?  How can I
configure if I want to do the follow sequence using realtime queue?
1. Agent needs to login the queue when necessary (using dial plan)
2. Agent needs to logout the queue when necessary (using dial plan)
3. Calling party calls the queue will ring all agent in the queue.