[asterisk-users] queue in realtime

Benjamin Stocker bstocker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 04:10:02 MST 2006

2006/8/3, unplug <maillisting at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>   From the web (http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Queue),
> we have to set up 2 tables (queue and queue_member).  I understand
> table queue is used to define a queue and its related attribute.  How
> about the queue_member?  I expect there will store queue member
> information after members login in the queue (AgentCallbackLogin) but
> nothing found in the table.  Does anyone can help me how to implement
> queue in realtime?

Just insert the Channels of the queue-members to the table
queue_members, for example, if your users connect via SIP, do:

INSERT INTO queue_member (queue_name,interface,penalty) VALUES
('queuename', 'SIP/1000', 1)

where 'queuename' matches the name-field in the queues table and
'SIP/1000' is the channel of a member. Finally, use the Queue()
Applikation in the Dialplan. It works very well here!