[asterisk-users] MWI from Asterisk to Meridian

kritikus Araklidas kritikus31 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 05:24:00 MST 2006

Andrew:

The key here is try to create a way to integrate Asterisk Voicemail with
existing Meridian PBX and send the MWI to M2616.
I'm investigating the propietary protocol used by Nortel in the integration
between Octel-Dialogic and Meridian for MWI. I believe is good idea to
create an appl (and execute that appl in voicemail.conf like external
application) for connect to the Meridian console port (Serial interface) and
send the command to the end M2616.

So, if you have some other idea is very welcome.

Cheers.

Chris.