[asterisk-users] Unicall stack, right versions?

leonimar cape leo_mac_ph at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 06:41:24 MST 2006

Hi Steve,

I need to enable the Unicall channel in my asterisk
box to be able to interconnect to a local telco
provider using MFCR2. I use the unicall release
unicall-0.0.3pre9 and a patch for asterisk 1.2.
Compilation was done with ease. The problem is that I
got an error "Unable to read supervisory tone set hk"
once I load the chan. I am using 1.2.9.1 version. Is
there any new version that could use.

Regards,

Leonimar