[asterisk-users] SV: Help debugging strange asterisk behaviour

jan.sarin at securia.se jan.sarin at securia.se
Tue Aug 1 08:27:59 MST 2006

Actually I found one error now after a reboot..Although I don't think it has anything to do with the strange behaviour. Could someone please tell me what this means?

"Aug 1 16:59:25 DEBUG[6771] chan_zap.c: Failed to read gains: Invalid argument"

Where is the "invalid argument"? I've set the gains in zapata.conf to rxgain=-1.0
txgain=-1.5

Regards,
Jan