[Asterisk-Users] Legacy PBX integration

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sun Apr 30 20:41:00 MST 2006

Thanks!  The PBX is a Alcatel Novo Supreme. All calls go straight into the
auto attendant no matter whoch extension I dial on the Zap group the PBX
is connected to.  I tried dialling in by hand using several combinations
but I always get the auto attendant.

How do you transfer the call straight to the extension the fax is on? I
guess using a Dial command fro *?

I suspect that the PBX is missing some signalling.

Thanks!