[Asterisk-Users] FreePBX in production?

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Sun Apr 30 14:40:20 MST 2006

Rich Adamson wrote:
> Maybe its just me, but it appears its no where near usable even with the
> latest beta1 code.

Its just you. I have FreePBX running on 6 production boxes across the
country. I do very little additional scripting. 5 of the servers have a
Eicon Diva Server V-4BRI card. The other (head office) server has a
Digium TDM400P (4x FXO) and a Sangoma a101u (ISDN20). FreePBX manages
all of those lines just fine.

What problems are you having? Personally, I don't have any requirements
over and above the standard FreePBX installation. And if I do, I just go
bug the developers until they put it in. :)

cYa,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street      T: +61 (0) 3 9486 0411
   Fitzroy, VIC           F: +61 (0) 3 9486 0611
   3065                   W: http://www.squiz.net/

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>