[Asterisk-Users] Re: Official TE411P echo settings??

Rob Lith rob at connection-telecom.com
Fri Apr 28 13:34:04 MST 2006

There are some settings that you should look at. For options setting the
hardware echo canceller you would use 'vpmsupport' and 'vpmdtmfsupport'
(there are probably others)

Search through the archives here for 'vpmsupport' and 'vpmdtmfsupport' and
you will find quite a few discussions on this, like if you're using fax
detection on the TE410 it will not work by default on the TE411, if you need
fax tone detection on the TE411 you will need to use'vpmdtmfsupport=0' in
your configuration for loading the wct4xxp module; this will not disable the
echo canceler, just stop using it for tone detection.

Rob