[Asterisk-Users] Warning: No path to translate with SJPhone

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 07:12:54 MST 2006

Hi list!

I'm making tests for Asterisk. I've tested with 2 users installing SJphone
and it worked fine, but when I install it over a third user with the
softphone, the phone dial for 2 seconds and a window alert goes out on the
softphone:

Busy
Call rejected: 486 Busy Here

And on my Asterisk server this message:

Apr 28 09:05:37 WARNING[8140]: channel.c:2685 ast_channel_make_compatible:
No path to translate from SIP/cabecera-af04(256) to SIP/usuario2-d58a(2)

I don't know where is the error because I created the extensions as before
with the others users and it should work

Thanks for any help