[Asterisk-Users] Polycom NTP issue

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 13:31:17 MST 2006

Kerry Garrison wrote:
> I am ready to pull my hair out. I cannot seem to get the Polycoms to
> read the time properly. Regardless of the server they are pointed to our
> the offset, i am getting the correct time, but 24 hours ahead. So for
> today it is showing Friday April 28 but with the correct time. Any clues?

  Kerry,

  Don't know if this will help, but I'm using a Windows Server 2003 DHCP server for my Polycom 501. In the config I use:

  002 Time Offset (UTC offset in seconds):     0xffff8f80
  004 Time Server (Array of time server addresses, by preference):    my list of servers
  (note my list is some of the external standard ntp servers out there).