[Asterisk-Users] Unable to accept incoming PSTN calls

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Thu Apr 27 07:30:24 MST 2006

For instance, I have tried the 2 below, but still it does not ring an existing extension, although the logs show it trying

[from-pstn]
include => from-pstn-custom ; create this context in
extensions_custom.conf to include customizations
include => ext-did
;exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)
exten => _.,1,Wait(1)
exten => _.,2,Goto(from-pstn,SIP/100,1)

or

[from-pstn]
include => from-pstn-custom ; create this context in
extensions_custom.conf to include customizations
include => ext-did
;exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)
exten => _.,1,Wait(1)
exten => _.,2,Goto(from-pstn,100,1)