[Asterisk-Users] Unable to accept incoming PSTN calls

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Thu Apr 27 07:10:48 MST 2006

Since I am using A at H 2.8 which now uses freePBX, there does not seem to be a menu area/settings for "Incoming Calls"?

If you have a similiar setup, or know what the settings should be, could you possibly post them? If I were to create a dial group
to ring all extensions, could that be used in place of "s"?

Thanks kindly