[Asterisk-Users] Transfer - context/priority

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Apr 27 05:46:40 MST 2006

Hi list!

When I'm doing transfer, to what context/priority does that call goes? Can it be changed? Is it the same for blind_tr/att_tr/and for transfer that appears when phone replies with - 302 "Moved Temporarily"?

The thing is that I'm trying to transfer incoming call from E1 interface back to E1 interface. Transfers will occur when user is going out and sets up all call forward to his mobile. The problem is that I need to do something with the call (change caller ID) before I transfer it out. How can I achieve this?

Thank you!

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split