[Asterisk-Users] Recording queue transfers

Maximiliano J. Goldsmid mgoldsmid at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:21:33 MST 2006

The technique I use for record them is to configure agents.conf :
Recordagentcalls=yes
Recordformat=wav
Createlink=yes

In this way, Asterisk records the calls automatically by using the Monitor
command, but when the agent makes the on-hook to complete the transfer o f
the call, the Monitor command executed by Asterisk ends, makes the record
stops, even when the conversation is still going.

I found a temporary solution that is to put in the DialPLan of
extensions.conf before the execution of the Queue command, the Monitor
command, so in that way I make the record, and comment the lines regarding
the record of file config.conf.

What you say about the uniqueid is right as long as the transfer is made
using Asterisk and not using the phone by pressing Flash button. Because in
the last case, the transfer is not directed to a transfercontext but it is as
if the agent starts a new communication with a new record that only includes
the record of the agent saying "I'm transferring you a call from X person",
and when the agents hangs up, both records ends, and Asterisk stops the
execution of the Monitor at the moment the agents hangs up. From what I
proved myself, when I transfer the call trough Asterisk (blindexfer, atxfer)
it doesn't ends up the execution of the Monitor command till the call
finishes.

Maxi