[Asterisk-Users] billing realtime

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Tue Apr 25 23:40:57 MST 2006

On Wed April 26 2006 16:31, Jon Farmer <jon at bctech.co.uk> wrote:
> JP Carballo wrote:
> > Yes, certainly, through deadagi.
> > I just have one question though, why reinvent the wheel?
> > There are prepaid systems that work with asterisk.
>
> I have yet to find a prepaid system that allows multiple concurrent
> calls per account. Most seem to be based on a pin number also which I
> don't want. Anyone know of a system that allows concurrent calls?
> --
> Jon Farmer
> Telford, Shropshire, UK

Hi Jon. If a customer has 10 minutes of call credit left and he makes 2
concurrent calls, how do you know to cut off the 2 calls at the 5 minute
mark rather than cut off both calls after 10 minutes?
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.