[Asterisk-Users] Pressing ## end the call and return to menu

shirali shirali19 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 15:09:44 MST 2006

I am asterisk newbie, so please bear with me if this
is an easy one. I am trying to enhance a basic calling
card application to support the feature where the
caller can press ## to end the current call and return
to the main menu to place a new call. Any hints as to
how to go about doing that? I believe part of the
answer is that I would need to use the H option in the
dial command, (although here the caller must dial *,
and not ## to trigger the hang up).