Shielding of T1/E1 cables WAS RE: Pinouts for T1/E1 crossover cable WAS "RE: [Asterisk-Users] what cable to connect a legacy PBX to a TE410P ?"

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 09:43:18 MST 2006

Also note that the Smart Jack allows the Telco to provide T1
Signalling in places that it couldn't in the past, most smart jacks
that I have used are:

[CO]<-Optical->[Hut DMS]<-->[Hut Smart Jack]<-HDSL->[CPE Smart Jack]

For the list, Telco Techs, mostly do as they are told, and are
schooled by the Telco vendors.