[Asterisk-Users] Updated: No audio when dialing in via PRI with Q.SIG

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutv.se
Tue Apr 25 08:40:32 MST 2006

After lots of testing I discovered that I could get the sound to work. The only thing I had been testing was MeetMe and Voicemail. But when I dialed a SIP-phone, or routed back to other phones via the PRI interface, everything works just great! The problem only seem to occur when dialing directly into Asterisk, when Asterisk sends the audio output. I have also discovered that the PRI never seem to get the signal that the call has been connected when dialing into MeetMe, it thinks it's still in the ringing state - I've discovered this by watching TAPI events showing up on my other PBX. Is this some kinf of known bug in Asterisk? I guess it's because of this I won't get any sound on these calls.... When dialing to a SIP phone I get all information.

If anyone have any idea, I'd appreciate it. If it helps I could also send some debug logs from ISDN.

Best regards,

Peter Olsson
Visionutveckling AB