[Asterisk-Users] Hold button

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Mon Apr 24 14:42:54 MST 2006

Not sure about your specific set, but some just place a load on the
line and disconnect the handset when you use the hold button. You
pick the handset up or press the button again it reconnects the
handset and removes the load. It does not actually send a flash to
place the call on hold, therefore asterisk does not know to play the
music.