[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A200 preventing Zap channels from disconnecting immediately after PSTN line hangs up (getting empty voicemails)

Mike Garey random51k at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:20:10 MST 2006

As far as I can tell, after discussing this matter with other asterisk
users in my area, my telco _does_ provide disconnect supervision..  It
seems that the problem is actually related to the Sangoma A200 card
I'm using, as two other people both using this same card have
expressed the same problem..  Are there any other users on this list
using the Sangoma A200 FXO port card, and experiencing problems with
asterisk not detecting when a channel has been disconnected?  Thanks,

Mike