[Asterisk-Users] HINTS with Polycom stops working after asterisk reload

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Mon Apr 24 11:35:22 MST 2006

Dear Users,

Recently I have started using HINT option in Asterisk 1.2.4 with my
Polycom 500 phone.
What I have notice that for a day or two everything is working great but
then
HINTs stop working on my Polycom phone.
It also happens when I reload asterisk from console.
I do sip debug and I do not see anymore asterisk
sending NOTIFY messages about my watched extension.
To make it work again I need to restart my Polycom phone.

Is it a bug or I am missing some configuration?

Thank you in advance.

Bartosz