[Asterisk-Users] Connecting to a cluster of SIP servers

Sergio García Murillo Sergio.Garcia at ydilo.com
Mon Apr 24 08:43:39 MST 2006

How about using LVS?

http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/lb-overview.html

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Garstang
Sent: lunes, 24 de abril de 2006 17:12
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Connecting to a cluster of SIP servers

You can't use round robin DNS. Round robin DNS will cause every SIP packet to potentially go through a different static path, which will break things.

http://www.nexusuk.org/

http://www.eset.com

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Ydilo Advanced Voice Solutions, S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.