[Asterisk-Users] RE: SPA 3000 - UK Replacement

bails bails at westcomuk.com
Mon Apr 24 03:22:40 MST 2006

After my ongoing experience of being a customer of Currys (part of
Dixons Group PLC), I can only suggest that NOONE SANE should ever
purchase anything from any part of Dixons Group PLC, including Currys,
Dixons PCWorld MasterCare.

They are a total waste of time/money. Liars, Corporate liars, and Damn
Corporate Liars.

Bails

0