[Asterisk-Users] RE: SPA 3000 - UK Replacement

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Sat Apr 22 13:54:08 MST 2006

tom wrote:

> You think that's bad, I ordered one on the 10th of march from redstore,
> that was showing a 3-5 day. They still haven't despatched the unit and I
> have been trying to call them now (on their 0870 number) for about a
> week, during the past 3 weeks I have been sending them email after email
> that hasn't been responded to.

Hiya!
I had that too with RedStore. The order tracking was saying for
absolutely AGES that it was waiting to come into stock. I did manage to
get to speak to someone and was assured that they were awaiting
delivery. Eventually (took about a month (or two??)) it turned up! - Had
it now up and running since March and works fine (after figuring out
that I needed Mod Taps to hook a phone into it to make it work!)

admittedly RedStore did give me the option to cancel the order - but I
stuck with it as it was nearly half the cost from anywhere else (about
£50). Like I say though - this was about 6-8 weeks or so ago since I
took delivery - I haven't checked to see if they are still selling them.

Wayne.