[Asterisk-Users] some EICON Diva 4BRI questions

Mon Apr 24 02:16:37 MST 2006

Hi Armin!

Armin Schindler wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've forgotten to ask an important question:
>>
>> Does Diva Server V-4BRI with Asterisk support BRI P2P and P2MP mode?
>
> Yes, and each port can be configured separately.

I guess also NT/TE can be configured for each port separately?

What about manually disabling the onboard echo canceler for certain
extensions. Can this be done with a certain capicommand()?

Out of curiosity: Are there also software echo cancelers available (if
for some reason I do not like the HW canceler) like in chan_zap?

thanks
klaus