[Asterisk-Users] what cable to connect a legacy PBX to a TE410P ?

Salah Eddine ELMRABET selmrabet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 07:53:20 MST 2006

Hello,

The pinout is like 1,2,4,5 you need to use LED and check the signal, connect
the telco send with your receive, your receive wth the telco send.

you need to be sure about some parametres, the line code (HDB3 or other, the
CRC4 is on or off, the impedance 75 or 120 if you are using CAT5 you need to
configure 120 ohm.

the best way is to test all parametres if you don't now your telco's
parametres.

Best Regards,