[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SP3000 question

Roshan Sembacuttiaratchy rns.asterisklist.n.semba at xoxy.net
Sat Apr 22 12:17:52 MST 2006

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 11:19:35PM +1000, RumaTech scribbled:
> As this part is still in testing, I want all the outgoing calls got to
> PSTN by default and dial, say 0, to get an "outside VoIP line".
> I would like to do it as part of SP3000 configuration, not as part of
> * dialplan. Can someone help me?

I use the following dialplan within the Sipura:

([2-79]11<:@gw0>|999<:@gw0>|112<:@gw0>|0[12]x.|[*x]xx.<:@gw0>|<#9,:>[*x]x.|**)

Using this, all emergency numbers go directly to PSTN, all numbers
starting with 01 and 02 go via VoIP, and all other numbers go through
PSTN.  Any number prefixed with #9 is then forced to go through VoIP,
with the initial #9 not being passed to Asterisk.

Adapt and use. :-)

Hope this helps,

Roshan

--