[Asterisk-Users] What about NCS and Asterisk?

Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco cabo81 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 07:31:44 MST 2006

Hi List!!

I've been reading about NCS and Asterisk which I think it's very dificult to
put them together. Is there any chances to registrer a Motorola SBV5120 ,
which work with NCS (variant of MGCP), with Asterisk? I know exists patches
but they're really don't work for what I read on the mailing list. I think
it could be possible to do that union between 5120 and * due to Asterisk
supports MGCP and it's no so different from NCS.

This is an old topic but without a complete solution.

Thanks for any help

Carlos Bernat