[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SP3000 question

RumaTech rumatech at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 06:19:35 MST 2006

Hi, all

I finally got myself one of those SIPURA boxes. It is labeled as Linksys,
but this is actually a SP3000 box.

Anyway, unit has lots of configuration parameters. Not all are obvious.
At the moment it registers against my *, but all the calls I do from analog
phone connected to it, go to VoIP channel. As this part is still in testing,
I want all the outgoing calls got to PSTN by default and dial, say 0, to get
an "outside VoIP line".
I would like to do it as part of SP3000 configuration, not as part of *
dialplan. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Rudolf

P.S. I am reading the manual now, but it is rather large. I want to have
SP3000 installed now, but to avoid screams from my wife, I want analog phone
to work as an analog phone for now while I am playing with configuration and
* dialplans.