[Asterisk-Users] still some moh troubles

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Fri Apr 21 12:55:03 MST 2006

Hi Bart,

If it's anything like the problem we had, you are probably getting what
sounds like screeching noises during MOH playback? We had this problem
and made it go away by turning off hyperthreading in the server BIOS
and starting Linux with noht - this was on a dual Xeon machine.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers