[Asterisk-Users] channels change names

Jonathan Addleman jonathan.addleman at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 21 10:13:47 MST 2006

Peter Fern wrote:
> Probably because the Local proxy channel drops out once the two sides
> have been bridged.  If you want the Local chan to stay up, use the /n
> parameter and the local channel won't perform the native transfer.  This
> does have it's own problems, but should do what you want.

Thanks for the tip! Seems to work fine for now. I'll look into something
with a variable for the future, but since I'm just getting the
information directly from the 'meetme list' command, it would take a bit
of rewriting to do that. For now, the quick-and-dirty works perfectly,
it seems.

--
Jon-o Addleman