[Asterisk-Users] channels change names

Peter Fern pete at keypoint.com.au
Thu Apr 20 19:03:51 MST 2006

Probably because the Local proxy channel drops out once the two sides
have been bridged.  If you want the Local chan to stay up, use the /n
parameter and the local channel won't perform the native transfer.  This
does have it's own problems, but should do what you want.

eg:

Channel: Local/conf at default/n