[Asterisk-Users] Announcement System for a Charity

Nabeel Jafferali asterisk-lists at x2n.ca
Thu Apr 20 12:14:54 MST 2006

> Why not use Asterisk at Home?  It's got the AMP/FreePBX already
> installed, so it'd be easy for them to maintain, and should
> do what you want..

I considered using A at H, but the installation did not detect my network card
and I kind of gave up.

However, regardless, does A at H have built-in functionality to have a hidden
menu for a user to modify a recorded file (i.e. a file played as an option
on the IVR). And I don't mean from the A at H web interface, I mean an option
that can be added to the IVR menu.

Nabeel