[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2.7.1 DTMF anomaly

Bryan Boatright yahoo-groups at omega71.com
Thu Apr 20 06:40:30 MST 2006

I too am experiencing DTMF problems with 1.2.7.1 that I did not
experience with recent prior versions.  I've backed up to version 1.2.6
and so far DTMF detection is working reliably (but that's only with
about 10 calls worth of testing).

I've only had problems over SIP channels.  Zap channels did not have
problems with 1.2.7.1.  I do not have any IAX channels, so cannot
comment on that.

I know others tend to discount DTMF problems because of "known problems"
with how Asterisk handles DTMF, but there does seem to be enough
anecdotal evidence that something bad has recently happened to make
things worse.

Dave, would you mind trying version 1.2.6 to see if that also resolves
your problems?