[Asterisk-Users] aterisk+h323 trunk?!

Tic Pavlin Tic.Pavlin at neosystems.si
Thu Apr 20 04:40:39 MST 2006

Good day to you all!

I have been reading this mailing list for quite some time, and now, i do
have a question. I have a working asterisk server with VOIP telephone number
connected to it via SIP, and it works just fine.

Now I am installing new server on new VoIP provider and provider only
supports H323 trunks, but I havo no ide how to make it work. Unfortunatly
they are not very open about shareing information, so I need someone who
would be so nice to explain in short how it works and how to make it work.

Thank you,
Tic Pavlin,
Neosystems d.o.o., Ljubljana, Slovenia