[Asterisk-Users] avm b1with chan capi and siemens hipath

Ricardo voip.ricardo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 02:19:44 MST 2006

Hello.
I have asterisk with an old avm b1 v3.0 configured and working with capi
channel . The isdn card is connected to an S0 isdn bus of a  siemens
hipath  3000  version 4.0 It is possible to make outgoing calls and
receive too, but I think that there is some kind of signaling problem
when i call from an ip phone or soft ip phone because i do not get ring
or busy tone calling to any PBX phone, but if i get outside line (i.e.
calling a cell phone at PSTN) then i can hear the busy or ring tones.

So, if i call to any pbx phone i do not hear anything until someone
picks up the phone and if it is busy i do not know and after a while i
get the normal call clearing and the call is finished.

IP PHONE ----->  B1 (ISDN) chan capi AT * ----------> S0 BUS HIPATH
---------> PSTN

Does anybody know any useful trick to solve this?
I know that may be it is a signaling problem and isdn related question,
but if someone can help me it would be great.

Pardon my bad English and thanks.

Some configured parameters:
;
;capi.conf
;

; general section

[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.8
txgain=0.8
language=es

; interface sections ...

[ISDN1]
;ntmode=yes
isdnmode=msn
incomingmsn=620
controller=1
group=1          ;dialout group
;prefix=0
softdtmf=on      ;enable/disable software dtmf detection, recommended
for AVM cards
accountcode=     ;Asterisk accountcode to use in CDRs
context=capi-in  ;context for incoming calls
holdtype=hold ;
;immediate=yes
;echosquelch=1
;echocancel=yes
;echotail=64
bridge=yes
callgroup=1
language=es

;
;indications.conf
;
[general]
country=es

[es]
description = Spain
ringcadence =1500,3000
dial = 423
busy =425/200,0/200
congestion = 425/200,0/200,425/200,0/200,425/200,0/600
callwaiting = 425/175,0/175,425/175,0/3500
dialrecall = !425/200,!0/200,!425/200,!0/200,!425/200,!0/200,425
record = 1400/500,0/15000
info = 950/330,0/1000
dialout = 500

;
; part of dial extensions.conf  for dialing outisde
;RDSI=620 is the number for the isdn S0 bus
;
[capi-out]
exten => _0.,1,NoOp("Salida a la calle" ${CALLERID})
exten => _0.,2,Dial(CAPI/g1/${RDSI},20)