[Asterisk-Users] attended transfer issue

John Novack (port) jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Apr 19 20:12:02 MST 2006

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:

> Damon Estep wrote:
>
>> Is the current release different than what I am running, # transfer on
>> my systems are all blind, no attended option.
>

> 1.0.x only supported blind DTMF transfer hack.  1.2.x supports both
> blind and supervised DTMF transfer hacks.  See features.conf in 1.2.x

Jf you read back through the thread, Damon's ( and my ) point is,
however, that ONE function code should BEGIN as an attended transfer,
then if the transferer so chooses, have it turn into a blind transfer
wit the simple act of hanging up ( in many systems a release )
Currently it seems that an attended transfer  that goes unanswered
results in a lost or dropped call
There should be no need for  TWO feature codes.

John Novack