[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk and 7960s

Daryl Jones daryl at tcomeng.com
Wed Apr 19 10:59:32 MST 2006

>> The @ip-address is actually a documented cisco "fix" to another problem.
>> I'd have to look it up, cause I don't remember exactly what it was, but
>> it's been on the list somewhere, and I think EVERYONE that's used 8.2 has
>> the same problem with the firmware.  I would suggest using 7.4 or 7.5.

I've been following this thread and it's clear is mud...  Would someone
care to summarize?

Is it possible to automatically display the caller's number (true ANI in
my case), caller name and caller address on a 7960 that's running 8.2?
We currently rewrite CID Number and CID Name with a PHP script that does
database lookups, however we can't get anything more than the name to
display on the 7960.

If this is possible, we sure would appreciate a summary of how you did it.