[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing voice distortion with Unicall

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue Apr 18 23:51:41 MST 2006

If the voice distortion sounds like "clack clack clack" las if you had a fan
right next to you (remember when you talk directly to a fan in front of you,
the other side gets your voice like in intervals), if that’s the case,
exactly, your frame size should be 20ms, sipura and some other atas come by
default with 30 packet sizes, after changing to 20, all worked fine.

Hope that helps.